Friday, March 16, 2012

A wonderful gift of Understanding

Hahaha... In the past i used to ask God about some stupid question...
I remember i was in the badminton competition. And i ask " If i pray to win and my opponent pray to win too, so who will God listen to?" If only God answer 1 person and make the person win, then God is unfair to the loser than... Well, i was the loser back than.. hahahaa...

Guess until today i still find that sometimes i still ask this question in a different form.
I am glad that God always never failed to give me new understanding each new day as i read His word and walk along with Him. He teach me winning doesn't always mean the best for you. As he promise me that He have PLAN that will prosper me.

Me and My wife even though we only married for almost 2 years, yet we have been put to take hard decision for certain times. around july 2011 we decided to live separately as i went back to samarinda and she will stay in singapore untill we have our first child. It wasn't an easy decision though. we pray and ask for direction and conviction. I cried hard before i left her there at that nite and i feel so hard to live separately for i don't know how long will it be. Even my worker can ask me this question " i wonder how dare you left ur wife alone in singapore while she pregnant? I just could not image those kind of things?" to answer that question, ya me too i dunno how can i do that... My father ask me once "Will you 2 be emotionally apart and will no longer have much desire and love after certain periode cause of the long distance?" 

I am so grateful that me and my wife choose to follow what God have convince us. And we do not follow what we fear of. It's almost 8 months now and we are great and also expecting a great boy to join in our small family. My love to her and her love to me grow deeply. you don't believe me? here what she send me yesterday :p 
You can see the round face and the sexy lips right.. hahaha...
Well, Situation doesn't make our life, Yet OUR CHOICE does make our life. That's why leader always say, Choose to do the right things.. Cause it will determine how your life will be.

Good things are not always the things that looks good in the eyes or sounds good in the ear or maybe smell great in our nose. Also they are not always feels great emotionally in our heart.
But i learn and understand that goods things are my love still grow stronger to my wife even though we live apart, i am not a loser even when i loose the badminton match :), The Joy from the Lord as He gave me understanding in the rough road, and the good things is i know there will be away when there seems to be no way. Like one of my friend say "Hope is always there"

I love you Jesus and i Love my life that you gave :)

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! This merely a story, but a a life journey. And....the drawing looks cool, really.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Chin :) hahaha.. yup cool drawing huh :p

    ReplyDelete