Wednesday, July 18, 2012

My Small Car wash business

Well... Finally 4 months ago on 26 March 2012, TJ car spa was officially in service :)

Beautiful hah?? Yeap i love the look of this simple homey car spa, which located exactly in front of my parents house.

Well, i can say this is the first time that i handle a business start from scratch. Doing all the research, calculation, finding the source of the equipment, doing the renovation, preparation, etc.

the set up start from dec 2011 so it takes me more than 3 month till it officially open.


You know what, I have this BAD LIVE PRINCIPLE which sound like this " JUST DO IT FIRST, IF GOT PROBLEM THAN THINK LATER". Luckily now got my wife that always scold me to THINK AND ANALYSE PROPERLY FIRST...

Well because of my BAD LIVE PRINCIPLE i end up NOT FOCUS on WHAT I WANT TO DO AND WHAT I AM DOING... Easily sway by the PROBLEMS and ISSUES...

I admit that i am in dilemma now... part of my heart want to go back to my old live in singapore which seems to be greener in my though now.. and another part, i still want to pursue this business. To be honest, it come to my mind to CLOSE THE BUSINESS lately. Can you imagine that just after 4 month from the opening?

Yeap, i am facing lots of problems and issues right now... It already drain my emotion and mind.
mostly it is worker issue. I can't imagine the mentality and working character of worker here were so hard to predict. I have tried many ways yet still facing the same problems.

Today when i hold my guitar, suddenly i sang this song :


PELANGI KASIH
APA YANG KAU ALAMI KINI
MUNGKIN TAK DAPAT ENGKAU MENGERTI
COBAAN YANG ENGKAU ALAMI
TAK MELEBIHI KEKUATANMU
TUHANMU TAK AKAN MEMBERI
ULAR BERACUN PADA YANG MINTA ROTI
SATU HAL TANAMKAN DI HATI
INDAH SEMUA YANG TUHAN B’RI
TANGAN TUHAN SEDANG MERENDA
SUATU KARYA YANG AGUNG MULIA
SAATNYA ‘KAN TIBA NANTI
KAU LIHAT PELANGI KASIH-NYA

" Easy Come Easy Go" ever heard about this clause? This song remind me of how God make us strong in what i am doing. He put me in difficult time on and on, again and again. And tonight i know for sure that He hold my hand when i almost fall down. and telling me that Dia sedang merenda karya yang indah in my life.

Joshua 1:5-9

New International Version (NIV)
No one will be able to stand against you all the days of your life. As I was with Moses, so I will be with you; I will never leave you nor forsake you. Be strong and courageous,because you will lead these people to inherit the land I swore to their ancestors to give them.
“Be strong and very courageous. Be careful to obey all the law my servant Moses gave you; do not turn from it to the right or to the left, that you may be successful wherever you go. Keep this Book of the Law always on your lips; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.”


Today i know that i am not over the problem yet, But with God i will pull through the problems and embrace in His glory...

No comments:

Post a Comment